Sunday, March 8, 2009

Twenty-Three

Here are some things that my birthday consisted of:




Pretty uneventful...as I've gotten older birthdays have just lost their sense of importance...the 2 past years I've had parties that I can barely remember:

21:






22:



It seems every year around my birthday I stop drinking and going out. I'm in a vicious cycle of nutting up in my shell and building a wall between me and everyone else. It's strange to realize even epiphanies are redundant. Either way...I mean it this time! I think I actually want to grow up a little bit more.....


______________________________________________________

Things I miss about the City:

El Myr
Sidewalks
Bike Riding
Being Down the Street from my Friends
My Secret Garden
Coworkers
Freedom Park







Things I absolutely don't miss about the City:

Seeing People I hate
Cluster Fuck
My upstairs neighbor that played Velvet Underground at 5am
Working in Little 5
Drug Addicts
Social History
Downward Spiraling

No comments: