Friday, February 6, 2009

Suburban Home

So I moved to Woodstock. My job wasn't paying the bills, crime sucks in Atlanta, and I wanted to be able to focus 110% on school my last year...now that I'm all grown up it seemed to be the right time to move "home"!!! The first week was kind of rocky---my mom and I got into a couple heated arguments...but everything is awesome now. I wake up between 6am-8am to a fresh pot of coffee and 3 awesome dogs to hang out with. I don't have to worry about bills, grocery shopping, bug infestations, noisy neighbors, or someone stealing my car. The only downside is the traffic on my morning commute to school---but my ipod and coffee keep me sane. School is going great and hopefully I'll be out in the fall!
Proof of the suburbs being awesome:



1 comment:

Zach said...

hopefully I will still run into you at random places :)